SAKE DE FLAVOR Vanilla (Product Name)
* Type: Japanese sak
* Grade: Normal Sake Vanilla flavor
* Alcohol Content (%): 15.3
* Packaging: Bottle
* Taste: Milde Dry Vanilla flavor
* Brand Name: Shirakawa.meijo
* Place of origin: Fukushima
* Min.Order Quantity: 12 Piece/Pieces
* Supply Ability: 500 Cartons per Month
* Delivery Detail: 14days after payment
250ml SAMPLE Purchase
Only an import license holder.
Air Freight included
12 Botlle $150
SAKE DE FLAVOR Vanilla 250ml
"SAKE DE FLAVOR Vanilla" contain only alcohol from natural fermentation as the base is sake.
"SAKE DE FLAVOR Vanilla" made from the only sake and flavor 0.1%.
It is delicious to drink as it is.
However it is also good with ice or dropping in the ice cream is delicious.
Shirakawa meijo (Sake Brewery )
A sake brewery boasting a top class production capacity in Japan
A deeply rich-tasting sake born from excellent underground water springs and rice grown in
rich, fertile soil irrigated by the headwaters.
Upstream from Shirakawa meijo lies Nikko National Park, an area with few factories,
making it perfect for brewing refined sake, where we have taken advantage of
this environment to make sake since 1850.
Our goal is to brew "inexpensive and safely reliable Japanese sake."